Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My best tool while on vacation


Its always refreshing to be away for a vacation. Its a time of spiritual recharge as well as physical refreshment. Sometimes though problems can arise and things may not go as smoothly as one would like. Well, one gadget that helped make my vacation go smoothly and being as much fun as possible was my Palm Lifedrive. I used it to help remind me what I wanted and needed to pack. The days leading up to my vacation I made list using the Memos app of things I would be taking on vacation. As I thought of something I would add to my list. Now this worked great for me because I carry my Lifedrive with me everywhere. I use to use a piece of paper for this, but many times I would lose it or it would go thru the wash.
One of the biggest advantages to having my Lifedrive with me was I transfered pictures from my in-laws camera to my Lifedrive. My Lifedrive comes with an app called Camera Companion which allows me to transfer pictures from an SD card and store them on my Lifedrive. With a 4 GB harddrive that can be a lot of pictures. Again this is a huge help as many times I would want this pictures, but didn't have a CD or a flashdrive with me to get them. Now with the Lifedrive its a simple process.
Gadgets can be a help even on vacations. Maybe a PDA could help you out and make your vacations much more enjoyable!

0 comments: