Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mobile Google Calendar.


If you haven't checked out Google Calendar for yourself or for your church's calendar (makes a easy place for your congregation to see upcoming church activities), the folks at Google have just made it accessible from a mobile device like your PDA or mobile phone. I've yet to try this on my cellphone, but on my Lifedrive it works rather well. Being a Gcal user, it has almost replaced my PDA as my calendar organizer. It's worked for me and I'm glad to see this feature added to Gcal.

Source: Official Google Blog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a new calendar and contacts sharing software for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux / Unix users. ClearSync is the unique Internet-based service that enables groups of users to share and sync multiple calendars and contact lists, any time and from anywhere, between any combination of PCs and Palm OS smartphones and PDAs.

Their website is www.clearsync.com and you can try their service free for 30 days.