Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A downloadable manual on Dating for teens

If you are a youth pastor, you have experienced first hand teenage love. You have those couples that are so exclusive that they seldom participate and seemingly cause you grief. Currently, I'm taking my teenagers thru a series on dating and one of the resourse I'm using is a dating manual written by Pastor Todd Sawtelle. The manual called "Dating: Disaster or Delight" is superbly written and loaded with Scripture to back up the ideas behind it. I'd highly recommend it to any youth pastor and if you have not considered speaking to your teenagers about dating, now would be a good time.

2 comments:

Pastor Bob said...

Thanks Gadget!

I am checking out his book now. Do you know of an email for Pastor Sawtelle? I would like to see if he would be interested in posting the book on www.uthleader.com

Joshua Burdick said...

At this time, I do not have an email for Pastor Sawtelle or his church.

Sorry.