Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back online today.

Well, I'm back online today. So I've got a few things to post for later and also some comments to respond to as well. I'm having little time to spend for posting as I'm in the process of candidating for my next place of service. I've been spending more time in prayer and thought as I talk to pastors, pulpit committees, etc. and see what God would have for me. This has proven to be a good challenge to my faith and trust in God. It's a test that I am struggling with. God has seemingly closed many doors for us, but we know that somehow He will provide us with just the right place of service.

What I cannot understand is God's timing. You'd think that when He lays something on your heart in a reasonable amount of time, you accomplish or fulfill that something, but instead, it takes some serious amount of time. During this time, it's a roller coaster ride. But this I know, that when I have found that place, I'll be able to look back and see the hand of God in my life and it is something that I long for. It's then I know that He had it planned all along and that He accomplished much in my life as I waited on Him.

If you are in that waiting time, hold fast to the faith and continue to trust God. His plan is in motion and it will be fulfilled in His time and keep in mind, it's all for our own benefit!

0 comments: