Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wii is no. 1 selling game console again!


My family and I really enjoy our Nintendo Wii. The gaming experience on a Wii does not compare to anything else I've every played. The graphics are plenty good for me and it's so much fun to watch my boys play boxing and the WiiPlay games. My wife and I share many laughs from their Wii experiences.
So when I read that the Wii is the no. 1 selling game console again, I was not surprised. Since my kids can play and enjoy the Wii and I've read that senior citizens also play the Wii, it's not surprising to see it become the best gaming console out there.

"LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. sales of video games, devices and accessories rose 33 percent to $1.1 billion in March, propelled by sales of new video game consoles like the popular Wii from Nintendo Co. Ltd., market research firm NPD said on Thursday.

The Wii was again the No. 1 current-generation video game console, selling 259,000 units. That $250 console uses a motion-sensitive controller that has been popular with mainstream gamers as well as new audiences like females, senior citizens and very young children."

Read More

0 comments: