Monday, April 02, 2007

Posting your missions trip, youth camp, etc. pictures on the go


Next week, I will be heading to Michigan for a youth conference. Our Christian school goes every year and it proves to be a great time for the students and even us teachers. One of the things I started last year was posting pictures of our activities on Splash Blog by Splash Data. This service allows you to use your Internet capable PDA or smartphone to send pictures to your online photo blog. This is a great way to show the parents of your students what their child is doing and what the place is like. I use my Palm Lifedrive to transfer pictures from my digital camera and then send then thru my Motorola v557to my Splash Blog. I've even had parents call me or my wife to ask where the latest pictures. Don't forget it's a great way to let others in your church know what the students at your school are up to.

So the next time you take a missions trip or go to youth camp, use Splash Blog to post your trip online and while it happens. You can still do that infamous slide show presentation when you get back, too.

0 comments: