Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PC World's 101 fantastic freebies!


I must admit that I'm a sucker for freeware for my PC. I find it fun testing the software or having it improve my PC. PC World, one of my favorite PC websites, has compiled a list of freeware applications. It covers a lot of cool and useful software from email to system utilities to blogging tools, etc. So read and enjoy a more happy PC!

"Once upon a time you actually had to pay for great software and services -- hard to believe, but true.

We revved up our cable modem and searched for the most intriguing free offerings out there. After we took each download or service for a test-drive, we picked the very best, and came up with the following list of 101 great freebies.

Luckily, we no longer live in that world. The Internet is stuffed with great downloads and Web sites offering free software and services of every kind."

READ MORE

0 comments: