Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Resizing Pictures online


There have been quite a number of times I wanted to resize a picture. I've downloaded a few programs, but I usually uninstall them once I've used them because I don't need to resize pictures very often.

Well, today was one of those days that I needed to resize a picture. So off I went googling programs that would resize a picture for me. Instead of finding a program, I found a website that allowed me to do that and it worked perfectly for my Nike+ icon (which I've included for you viewing enjoyment). The website is called picresize.com and it's really simple to use which is great as some programs can be difficult when you want to resize a picture.

Upload your picture to their site (helps to have a broadband connection to use this site, especially if you have large files) and then select the size you wish to resize it to and then download the finished file. Easy. If you are concerned about privacy issues, the folks at Pic Resize have their servers set to delete the image and the resized file after 20 minutes automatically. Still if you have a really confidential picture, you might want to try alternative method to Pic Resize. If not, you've got yourself a great and easy way to resize pictures!

0 comments: