Monday, December 04, 2006

Thoughts about Windows Live

I've been testing Windows Live for a couple weeks now and overall, I don't think it will sway me away from logging in to my Blogger Dashboard. The main reason why I won't use this as my replacement to posting is because I cannot upload a picture to TGP unless I have an FTP account. I do believe this may be specific to Blogger only, but you might want to check it out for yourself as it is a cool way to view your post prior to posting.
I also attempted to setup a Windows Live Blog, but really didn't like want they had to offer, plus I hate having to learn a whole new setup for a blog. It was challenging enough for me to set up TGP. Anyways, still I liked much of what Windows Live could do, but it just didn't work for me. I had been hoping this could have been a time saver for me and maybe it will be someday- if I ever get an FTP account setup.

0 comments: