Monday, December 04, 2006

Personal Stuff...

As you can well see, I'm back posting. I shared with you all last week that our school principal had taken a leave of absence to be with his father, who was dying of cancer. His father did pass away this past week and I know that he and the rest of his family would appreciate your prayers.

This has got me thinking about my dad and how much he means to me. I know Father's day is a long time away, but the Christmas season will be upon us soon and we all should take some time to visit with our families. Many times ministry and hobbies, like TGP, can take away from our family time. The scary part is we never know how much time we have before God calls us or a family member home to be with Him. So redeem that time know and don't put it off. I know that I'll be talking to my dad more this Christmas.


"Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.”

James 4:13-15

0 comments: