Monday, July 16, 2007

Internet Phone Company Halts Operations


Today, my wife and I noticed that our VOIP service was not working and then I saw this in on my Google homepage. Looks like we are out of luck and will have to find another VOIP service.

"SunRocket, one of the largest start-up companies offering Internet phone service, has ceased operation and is moving its customers to one or more other companies, a person briefed on its status said yesterday.

A message on SunRocket’s customer service line said the company was “no longer taking customer service or sales calls.” Executives of SunRocket, which is based in Vienna, Va., and had 200,000 subscribers as of April, could not be reached for comment."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had SunRocket, too and now I'm switching to a much better and reliable Voip provider. They have all the same features I'm used to and prices are affordable, too. $20 monthly or $17 when paid year in advance. More details here:

http://www.jdoqocy.com/email-1258042-10459143