Saturday, August 19, 2006

My favorite gadget... My Palm Lifedrive PDA


One of my favorite and most used gadgets is my Palm Lifedrive, a PDA. I use it as my calendar, to do manager, contact manager, email checker, watch DVDs, share photos with others, edit documents, post to my blogs, read the news, read and study the Bible, type out Sunday School lessons and sermons, check the weather, listen to music, record voice memos, play games, use it to wake me up in the morning, track my expenses, get directions to homes, and much, much more. I have found that my Lifedrive makes me far more productive and effective in my ministry. Just the ability to have phone numbers and my appointments in a small package makes it worth having alone.
From time to time I will be posting on how to maximize a PDA to your ministry. I have only been a Palm OS user and have not really been a Pocket PC user. I've tried them, but that's about it. No long term use of them. So most of my solutions, software recommendations, tips and tricks will come from a Palm user's perspective. I hope you find them helpful and beneficial to your ministry and work.

0 comments: