Thursday, August 24, 2006

And we're off!


We are just minutes away from our vacation! My gadgets our loaded and my wife has everything packed as we just finish a few last minute tasks. I was thinking that once I return that I will take the site live and maybe I'll start off with a contest or something that might interest a few folks to became faithful readers of the site. It's my hope the The Gadget Pastor blog and all its resources would be a help to your ministry and that any tips you have for ministry and technology you could share here at the The Gadget Pastor blog. After all, I'm sure there are many other gadget pastors out there who enjoy technology as a hobby and as tool for ministry. So with in the next few weeks we will be taking the site live. I hope that everyone enjoys what is to come. For now, all I'm thinking is vacation! I'll be posting via my Lifedrive and an app called u*Blog while I'm away.

0 comments: