Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cool things I saw while on my trip

Well, we made it to Florida safe and sound. Had a bit of a bumpy ride on our last flight because of some weather. We had a layover in Alanta and I saw a Palm kiosk and an interesting cellphone charger display. I guess you could pay $3 for about 30min of recharging. I could see some folks paying for such a thing in a desparate moment, but I thought who would want to stand next to the display while you phone charges for 30min. Nice thought, but a bit arkward I think. Anyways, I noticed lots of Blackberrys, Treos, and Motorola Qs. Its always interesting to see what kind of gadgets people have. I am amazed also at how loudly people talk on their phones. Its kinda crazy. We also had free XM Radio service. That was nice as I just recently purchased that for my dad on Father's day and was quite familiar with as I "demoed" my dad's for a couple days.. Lots of other interesting gadgets I saw on and off the plane. Well, I'll go now.

0 comments: